Founded in 1948, the Clement Frame Shop and Art Gallery is an old and respected name in the Capital District art services community.

 

When Edward Clement opened his first shop after returning from the second world war he was looking towards his family's future.  Today, his sons Tom and Ray continue the tradition of fine service he started.  The Clements remember the standards of quality and service established by their family's traditions every day for the last 60 years.

 

Partners

A Family of Framers

Tom Clement
Partner, Artist

ray.PNG

Ray Clement
Partner, Framing

 

Associates & Staff

Judith Clement
Business Manager

 

Raymond The New Guy
Indispensible Employee

 

Someone Else
Do we need this section?

 

Jesse Clement
IT Manager